Goshen Health releases new visitor restrictions

ntzcglan

first_img WhatsApp By Brooklyne Beatty – July 9, 2020 0 524 Facebook Emergency room: one visitor during stayOutpatient surgery: one visitor during stayOutpatient services: one visitor if patient requires assistanceThe Birthplace: one support person for the entire stay, and if requested, one approved Doula; in the instance of a minor OB patient (under 18 years of age), one parent or guardian and the father of the baby will be allowed visitationGoshen Center for Cancer Care: one pre-arranged visitor if approved by a physicianOutpatient clinics: one visitor during appointment; two allowed for pediatric patientsThere are still no visitors allowed for COVID-19 positive patients, and those pending test results. Video or telephone communication may be utilized. Limited exceptions will be determined by the doctor and made for the following circumstances:The Birthplace: one support person for the entire stay, and if requested, one approved Doula; in the instance of a minor OB patient (under 18 years of age), one parent or guardian and the father of the baby will be allowed visitationEnd of life: two pre-arranged visitors and clergyAdditional changes include:No overnight visitors will be permitted in the hospital except for obstetrics and pediatricsFamily members and additional visitors should not gather inside the hospital, outside picnic tables may be utilizedPublic restrooms are not available to guests outside of the visiting policyVisitors may bring in food and are responsible for delivering to the patientNew visitor restrictions are also posted online at GoshenHealth.com/covid19. Pinterest Google+ Pinterest Twitter Goshen Health releases new visitor restrictions IndianaLocalNews WhatsApp Facebook (“stethoscope” by PROjasleen_kaur, CC BY-SA 2.0) Goshen Health has adjusted its visitor restrictions, effective immediately.There are requirements that all visitors must follow, no matter whom they are visiting:All patients and visitors will be screenedWearing a mask is required at all facilitiesVisitors must be 18 years of age or older and healthy (and not in quarantine)The biggest change comes as some visitors are now permitted for non-COVID-19 patients, but there are also requirements:Clergy: allowed to visitInpatient: two visitors each dayMonday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; weekends, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.Proceed directly to patient room and exit promptly after visit to minimize time in other areas of the hospital Google+ TAGScoronavirusCOVID-19GoshenGoshen HealthIndianarestrictionsvisitor Twitter Previous articleSt. Joseph County Prosecutor’s Office asking for videos of July 4th incidentNext articleFood Bank of Northern Indiana mobile food distribution schedule, July 13-17 Brooklyne Beattylast_img read more

Fuel truck bomb kills more than 40 in northern Syria: monitor

mgxagtxu

first_imgRami Abdul Rahman, head of the Britain-based Observatory, a monitor with a network of sources inside Syria, said “at least 46” people had been killed and 50 wounded, some critically, adding that the death toll could rise.At least six pro-Turkish Syrian fighters were among the dead, he added.In a post on its official Twitter account, the Observatory said 11 children were among those killed.It was not immediately clear who was behind the blast, one of the largest to rock Afrin since Turkish troops and allied rebels seized the region from Kurdish forces in March 2018 after a two-month air and ground offensive. Topics : A fuel truck bomb in a market in northern Syria killed at least 46 people including Turkish-backed rebel fighters on Tuesday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.The blast in Afrin, a city controlled by Ankara’s proxies, came as people went shopping in preparation to break the Ramadan fast, according to the US State Department, which condemned the attack as a “cowardly act of evil”.Photos released by the Syrian Civil Defence rescue workers, also known as the “White Helmets”, showed firefighters battling to douse flames amid gutted buildings and rescue workers carrying charred bodies away from the scene on makeshift stretchers.center_img The Turkish defense ministry blamed the attack on the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), which it views as a “terrorist” offshoot of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK).”The enemy of humanity PKK/YPG has once again targeted innocent civilians in Afrin,” the Turkish ministry said on Twitter.US State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said the attack had claimed the “lives of dozens of people shopping in the central market as they prepared to break the Ramadan fast”.”Such cowardly acts of evil are unacceptable from any side in this conflict.” The PKK has been waging a bloody insurgency in Turkey for three decades.In January, at least seven people were killed in a car bombing in Azaz, another northern city held by pro-Turkey forces, according to the Observatory.The Syrian conflict has killed more than 380,000 people since 2011 and forced more than half of the country’s pre-war population from their homes.last_img read more