Eriksen, very close to Inter

fopxwetn

first_imgThe interest of the ‘nerazzurri’ was not a secret, but the Scandinavian tabloid points out that the interists would be close to closing Eriksen’s transfer for an amount exceeding 20 billion euros. Conte, coach of the Italian team, knows first-hand the Danish after passing through Chelsea and would be one of the figures that are pushing the most so that the movement comes to fruition. The Bladet says that while the closing of the operation is not imminent, it seems that the transfer will be closed in the coming weeks. With everything, it will not be easy to reach an agreement with Tottenham. Daniel Levy has a reputation as a tough negotiator and the Spurs are in a position of power: the player remains at the London club until the end of the season and has been a regular substitute during the course due to his refusal to renew his contract. The English have been looking for months for their star to prolong their stay in North London without success, coming to offer, according to sources Bladet, a contract for a total value close to 130 million euros. That there is noise around Danish is a fact, as confirmed by the statements of Jose Mourinho in the pre-match of the third round of FA Cup against Middlesbrough. Asked about the Danish situation, the Portuguese coach was open to a possible exit from Eriksen: “I do not know. If I am honest I do not know. At this time you can reach an agreement with another club at the end of the season. Another possibility is that a club wants to sign it this January, with our club taking control of the situation. And another possibility is to stay. For the moment it is our player“Finally, he confirmed that the Danish will be available and will play in his clash against Boron.center_img Christian Eriksen will once again be one of the proper names of this winter transfer market. Pretended by Real Madrid and Manchester United this summer, the Scandinavian midfielder ends the contract on June 30 and is one of the desires of the market. In recent days there have been several clubs that have sounded strongly as a new destination of Tottenham 23, but the Nordic could have already decided their new destination. According to the Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet, the Spurs footballer would be about to reach an agreement to leave the London club and sign for Inter Milan this January.last_img read more

Kepa’s third consecutive substitution complicates Luis Enrique

dmihbinh

first_imgKepa Arrizabalaga he added his monday third consecutive absence in the starting lineup of the Chelsea The Spanish goalkeeper returned from the bench in the match that faced his team and Manchester United in Stamford Bridge, after doing so before Leicester City on February 1 in the game that was played at King Power Stadium and that He finished with 2-2 on the scoreboard. The previous clash of the ‘Blues’ was the 1-2 victory against Hull City in FA Cup, appointment for which the goalkeeper of Ondárroa did not enter the call.Since the season started in England, Kepa was undisputed holder in the Chelsea goal during the first 24 days, in which he played every minute. Until January 21, his last starting game in the Premier, the Basque He had only missed three matches: the third round of the FA Cup and the third and fourth round of the Carabao Cup Frank Lampard, Chelsea coach ruled out last week that the replacement of Kepa is a touch of attention. “It was a decision that day. I want everyone to be ready and react. I know what it will have felt. It also happened to me in my career, it is part of it and I am happy with his reaction, “said the coach. Kepa’s inactivity has become a problem for Luis Enrique, Spanish coach, facing the next Eurocup, if we join the disastrous start of 2020 that David de Gea are having in the goal of Manchester United and Pau López in that of Rome. The only three goalkeepers who have been summoned during the qualifying phase for the European Championship next summer are going through a bad time.Since 2020, David de Gea has played five games Premier League with United with a poor background: Three defeats, one draw and one victory. The Madrid goalkeeper has also played two clashes of the Carabao Cup (one defeat and one victory), remaining out of the call in the other three games of this competition and in the three played by his team in FA Cup. In the seven games in which De Gea has played in 2020 He has received nine goals.Of the last nine games disputed by Roma in Serie A and Italian Cup, all with Pau López as headline and all in 2020, the Italian team has reaped six losses, one draw and only two wins. Despite the bad numbers, the Catalan goal remains undisputed holder in the goal of his team. In the nine clashes that Pau López has played in 2020 He has received 18 goals.last_img read more

LaLiga hopes to restart on May 2 and 3 behind closed doors

qwuwumar

first_imgOnce UEFA has already decided from this noon on the future of all its competitions and, by extension, also that of the national ones, LaLiga also holds important telematic meetings to address this coronavirus crisis and the impact on Spanish football. If yesterday Thebes met with his trusted team and then chaired the monthly Delegate Commission, today it has reconvened its Management Committee from 12:00 noon to finish shaping a strategy in which time has been working but is at the expense of what happens internationally this Tuesday officially.If the Federation assured last week that it works in four possible scenarios, as today it is recording its intervention in the UEFA meeting with 55 other federations and the FIFpro players union, LaLiga works mainly on a hypothesis: that the Spanish championship can be restarted in the first week of May (May 2 and 3, although it would be attempted earlier) and end it in June, playing days on weekends and weekdays to accommodate even the Second Playoffs. Of course, as much as it hurts the leaders, almost certainly this outcome would be behind closed doors. The fact that the Euro Cup has already been postponed to June 2021 makes this LaLiga intention much more viable. The main slogan of LaLiga is to save the more than one hundred television contracts that professional clubs around the world have. Thebes understands that it is a chore for their associates to be unable to make the corresponding ticket offices that still remain, but the first thing is the health of the fans and players. The key is not to lose that 25% of the audiovisual income that is still in the eaves, since many television and sponsors are very concerned with the fact that the championship cannot be finished. Above all, LaLiga sources assure, with some alternatives that have been launched with some recklessness. That would lead to a review of television contracts with the significant inconvenience that it would pose for LaLiga. Thebes is confident that this afternoon what is already an open secret, the suspension of the Euro Cup, and even the reduction of the format of the Champions League will be made official. That would facilitate some plans that he wants to share with all the clubs, very pending and concerned, throughout this Tuesday. The fact that UEFA asks for a solidarity fund to the leagues for postponing their competitions, as AS has revealed this Tuesday, is not funny.last_img read more

Rubiales launches a great package of measures for the clubs

nhlnlkaw

first_imgLuis Rubiales made a parenthesis in his confinement to give a conference in the Federation, which was offered telematically. It did it, basically, to communicate that it will help the territorial ones financially. The president announced an important package of measures and made himself available to the executive to help. “This is hitting all of us, anonymous people and soccer people, like Lorenzo Sanz or Santi Denia’s father. Soccer is now something very unimportant in the face of the global problem of the pandemic. But even so, we have to continue working on the Football At RFEF we are at the service of our institutions.I have spoken with the presidents of the territories. Within the brutality of the thousands of dead, all of them have welcomed the following measures:1. All competitions are suspended, and we don’t want to think of any date. We are at the command of our authorities. From the Federation we are not going to set dates. When normality returns, we will talk. I commissioned a report from the doctors to tell us what deadlines need to be set. Not just when you have to start over, but on what deadlines.2. I have offered the CSD to make the hotel of the Selection available to the Authorities, well to medicalize it, to build a hospital … whatever they want. 3. We have made our team of physiotherapists and psychologists available to our health workers, to help them wherever possible. To help those who are in an inhuman situation.4. The RFEF has saved a significant sum of money that it has made available to the Government and the COE to open a research project. We will help researchers in our country in the coming years.5. In the labor and economic sphere, all the subsidies we pay are covered down to the last penny. We are going to fulfill what was promised. Non-professional soccer we are going to give free licenses for the next two years, and we are also going to postpone the payment of the debts that this modest soccer may have with its players during this time. We are going to apply the same measures in futsal. All will have a credit line of four million euros. It is a credit with the RFEF’s own resources, at zero cost and with a repayment period of two years.6. We also offer LaLiga to look for joint solutions. We see that LaLiga is warning. Without entering into confrontation, we can enter a credit line of five hundred million euros to help football. It is time to unite.7. My message is one of union and hope, football, the modest and the elite, we have to give this message. Together we are going to stop this virus. ”last_img read more

City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla

ronplzeq

first_imgHe Seville awaits he end of this confinement by coronavirus to try renew the contract of Pablo Pérez, youthful side who trains under the orders of Julen Lopetegui for a while now and it’s one of the great quarry pearls Nervionense. Pablo, international U19, contract ends in June 2021 and have one termination clause affordable for some important clubs in Europe, who already think about paying it and who have touched the agency that represents the footballer, Implica-T.Manchester City, Ajax Amsterdam and the scout army of the empire Red Bull (Leipzig, Salzburg and New York) they have been following Pablo Pérez for months. He Seville went ahead in its day Betis and Valencia to sign him, and Monchi strives to maintain you and raise the clause of rescission so that they do not take it to blow of checkbook. The position he occupies is also important in Nervión: Sergio Reguilón is on loan by Real Madri and it is not known if he will continue at Sánchez Pizjuán and Sergio Escudero, with one more year of contract yet, comes leaving many doubts in his last performances, so it is possible that he will come out next summer. LaLiga Santander* Data updated as of March 30, 2020 Lopetegui has shuffled make the footballer debut this same season. In fact, I take him in the call for the game against Getafe. It’s curious, but Basque coach has no fixed training with the first team to no footballer of the branch, Sevilla Atlético, but yes happens with Pablo, which belongs to Youth Honor Division. Precisely, in that same group, another of the great promises of the Nervona quarry, the Jerez playmaker Antonio Zarzana, celebrated these days for having offered through social networks to help anyone who was starving during this coronavirus pandemic.last_img read more